Photoshoot Launch; Professional Rider Digital Package
Over the past few years, I’ve had the pleasure of working with professionals in the equine industry, creating imagery for their websites and social media content, to help strengthen their online presence and marketing of their services.
Quality images give the impression of a quality service. I posted earlier this year about the importance of professional images for your brand, and the equine sector is no different. Whether you are offering livery services, facility hire, freelance riding, or you’re a keen amateur wanting social media content to promote your sponsors, this package is for you.
I’m so excited to share with you the launch of my new Photoshoot package; the Professional Rider Digital Package.
- This package includes a Phone or Email consultation in advance to discuss your requirements, and help planning to create the best images possible.
- 4 hours shooting time on the day.
- Full shoot of all Facilities, head shots of rider(s) and staff, in-hand shots of horses, candid shots around the yard and action shots/horses under saddle, incorporating branded clothing and saddle pads.
- The aim to create extensive social media content, helping riders promoting their services and sponsors. And to refresh their website imagery.
- Includes all images in high resolution. Plus complimentary folder of web size compressed images for ease of use. No hidden costs.
Investment is £425. Travel costs may apply. Payment plans are also available.
“A few months ago we asked Jasmine to come and take photos at the yard to help us with updating the website and promoting the water treadmill. She was fantastic and took over 300 photos! Jasmine’s equine experience means she is usually in the correct place to get the best shots!– Coldharbour Grazing – Rehabilitation, Pre-training and Breaking
If you need some photos to promote your equine business or a photoshoot with your favourite pony once this is all over, then please give Jasmine a call. “
To book, or for any of your queries, please email [email protected]